Called to Be Saints is the first intentional broad base CPA fundraising initiative:
Multi-year campaign (2021-2024) to raise $500,000 to support the Mission of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association.
5 key areas are supported by your Called to Be Saints donation:
- Expand our outreach and enable CPA's presence at conferences of key Catholic groups, raising awareness of CPA's Mission and the challenges facing Catholic mental health professionals practicing in a secular-dominated culture.
- Expand support and funding of seminarians, religious, clergy, and students by providing discounted membership/resource fees and scholarships to attend annual CPA conferences and events.
- Launch & maintain Integratus- the official journal of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association integrating faith and mental health.
- Continue development, expansion and engagement of Special Interest Groups, Local Regional Networks, and Chapters, making community & Continuing Education more locally accessible to Catholic mental health professionals.
- Provide funds to rapidly expand CPA Continuing Education Library and support staff who carry out the administration and management of CPA membership, continuing education & outreach.
$1 - $999 Our Mother of Good Counsel
$1,000 - $2,499 Pope Saint John Paul II
$2,500 - $9,999 Saint Michael
$10,000 - $19,999 Saint Joseph
$20,000+ Two Hearts of Jesus & Mary
In the comment field, please indicate how you would like your name to be reflected in our Annual Report.